Everyone Wants to Use Whatsapp! Some use Android, Some iPhone, while some use Windows Mobiles but at the end, all the people who have the smartphone are accessing Whatsapp! But what for the people who don’t have Smartphone? but still, want to use WhatsApp? Yes, there is a way to use WhatsApp without any smartphone. You can download WhatsApp for PC and can use for free.
So Today’s article is all about How to download Whatsapp for PC, Whatsapp for Android and Whatsapp for iPhone for free
Whatsapp For PC Short Review:
Before moving towards the main article let me share a short review on WhatsApp with you guys which will give you a clear idea about it.
WhatsApp Messenger is an instant messaging app for smartphones that operate under a subscription. This application enables users to select phones to use the Internet to transmit information. WhatsApp can be used to send audio media, images, video messages. Locations can also be shared through the use of integrated mapping features.
WhatsApp is a super popular messaging app, which has enjoyed constant growth over the last recent years. Recently whats app is sold to Facebook for $19 billion, we added the Windows Phone client to our roundup of best messaging apps for the platform.
Whatsapp Founded By Jan Koum & Brian Acton:
WhatsApp Inc. was founded in 2009 by Brian Acton and Jan Koum, both veterans of Yahoo. This Instant Messenger Application is an early stage technology founded in the heart of Silicon Valley. In October 2014, WhatsApp was the most popular messaging app with more than 600 million daily active users, More than 70 million boasting a user base with India alone.
- You can view more Options by tapping on the contacts name.
- You can send present location options to your friends.
- We can use the voice texting power from your chat.
- You can create groups which make it easy for communication to the people, friends, family, and colleagues. And also you can add image and title to your groups.
- Insta-send button is added in what’s app, as it instantaneously sends messages when we are typing the message so that we cannot need to press the send button. It’s a new option embedded in the settings.
- We can take backup from all the messages. WhatsApp knows how precious is your chat history to you, and also you can secure it to your cloud account. And also you can send your messages as a backup to your email. You can save the data automatically by choosing the Media Auto-data option from your settings.
- We can send WhatsApp (WhatsApp for a laptop) conversation history to someone and send the entire conversation to your friends by emailing the conversation.
- You can choose a wallpaper to the background of the chat screen.
- Create shortcuts to WhatsApp conversations.
Whatsapp for PC Windows Features:
Whatsapp is an ad-free mobile messaging app that allows users to exchange text and media messages through their Internet. Users are free of charge and do not have to pay for SMS. Once you use WhatsApp to connect with your friends, you’ll be excited to know how can you live without it! Whatsapp can be used both in Pc as WhatsApp web and mobile too. This Messenger Application is eventually launched exclusively on an Application store for I phone, Blackberry, windows, and Android.
WhatsApp software compares automatically all the phone numbers from the device’s address book with its central database of WhatsApp users to automatically add contacts to the user’s WhatsApp contact list.
Download Whatsapp For PC on Windows:
- First, download Bluestacks App Play by clicking the link below
- Wait for blue stacks to finish installation
- Now from the top left corner search WhatsApp
- Click on “search play for WhatsApp”
- Now you need to Enable the Google Appstore
- Add your Google account to access the setup
- Enable app sync
- Now search for WhatsApp in Google play store
- After the results shown click on the option Install button.
- Now WhatsApp will install itself and size of the app is 16 MB
- Click on the Agree and Continue
- Now verification by WhatsApp will start which will be in two ways either message or phone call
- Enter your country’s code and your phone number now an SMS will be sent on your no. Mostly this doesn’t work out
- Phone verification will start for this just follow the steps shown on the screen
- Then a call will come with a computer voice announcing the number in a loop
- Enter the six digit number and WhatsApp will automatically connect you to the servers
- Now personalize your WhatsApp add your name and profile picture
- All set enjoy WhatsApp for laptop now
- The worst part is you need to add all your contacts one by one but you can still receive
Steps to Download Whatsapp on Android:
- Search for Whats app in Marketplace or in Play store.
- Download WhatsApp: The app is available on its website and in the iTunes App Store and Android Marketplace. Advertising is not allowed through WhatsApp so users have a clear messaging experience, but as per the new limitations, WhatsApp will charge a little fee for using the app.
- Installation of Whatsapp: Installation of whats app is easy and quick. You just have to follow the steps which will appear on the Screen. Enter Your Phone number and country and Name.
- Whatsapp will launch on screen: Follow the onscreen instructions to create a WhatsApp account. The options will be linked to your phone number. Allow WhatsApp to synchronize with your Contacts to message people you know.
- Change your Status: Tap “Status” in the bottom horizontal navigation bar or Tap the “+” in the top right corner to add a new status. You can edit or change your present status by tapping the button under “Your current status is:
- Change your Profile Picture: Profile Picture can be Changed by tapping on the image.
- You Change your settings here
- Invite your Friends: Tap on the “Contacts” tab present in the navigation bar. Search for a contact and tap on it to view its details. Tap “Invite < name > to get WhatsApp” to send them an SMS invitation to download the app.
- You can download WhatsApp on windows also same way
For the first time, WhatsApp web users will be able to see whether the message is seen by the recipient. A check mark that appeared on a message means that the message had reached WhatsApp servers. A double check mark shows that it reached the recipient’s phone. And now one more layer has been added. If once the message opens, the sender can be seen blue color marks on both the ticks.
This was our tutorial which has made you learn to Download Whatsapp for PC. If you have any queries or confusion left related to this article then lend your queries in the comment box. I shall get back to you as soon as possible.
If you have found it helpful then don’t forget to share this article with others too. You may never know that your share may be proven helpful for many of the users out there. So keep sharing and keep helping.