Whatsapp is one of the best application which let you chat with your friends, family or classmates who are near you. The app no needs much introduction because there may be hardly any guy who doesn’t about Whatsapp. Being such a popular app among smartphone users, Whatsapp App for Desktop has come which is officially announced and released. However, there are many newbies who get confused with the steps of setting up and using Whatsapp for Desktop.
Therefore, keeping their situation in mind, I am sharing a detailed and comprehensive guide on Whatsapp APP for Desktop. So those who are facing difficulty and issues while using Whatsapp on pc can follow this article.
Something About Whatsapp for Desktop:
Before moving towards the main article let me share a short review on Whatsapp with you guys in order to give a ground idea about Whatsapp.
Whatsapp is one of the best mobile messaging app with great functionality. It did not let you message your friends, but also let you voice-call with them. It let you include files or images in your messages and send them to your contacts and the whole process takes some seconds to be completed.
The voice quality is more than awesome and gives awesome user-interface. You will require a SIM card and internet connection to start using Whatsapp on your Smartphone or desktop. You can also create your friend’s group on Whatsapp and share stuff with your group members which won’t be disclosed or displayed to any other person outside the group.
- Best Instant Messaging app
- High-Quality Voice calling
- Upload files, images, and videos in high speed
- Best User interface
- Easy to Use
- Create Friend Group for group chat and sharing
- Free to use App.
Steps to Download Whatsapp for Desktop:
Now here are the steps which you need to follow in order to start using Whatsapp App for Desktop. Now without taking your more time let me take you directly to the steps;
- First of all, Launch Whatsapp on your Smartphone i.e; iPhone, Android, Blackberry
- For Android: tap the Menu button, then tap WhatsApp Web
- In iOS Device, tap the Settings tab, then tap WhatsApp Web
- For Windows Phone: tap the Menu button, then tap WhatsApp Web
- Now go to this website: https://web.whatsapp.com/
- After that you will have a QR code on your computer screen, you need to point your Smartphone’s camera to your desktop screen to let your desktop scan your smartphone Whatsapp
- You will see a scanning process on your smartphone, one’s scanning is done, Whatsapp will get open on your Desktop computer.
- Enjoy using Whatsapp now!
This was our tutorial which has made you learn to use Whatsapp App for Desktop. I am sure you guys have already started using Whatsapp for your Desktop computer. If you have any queries, confusion or questions related to this article then lend them in the comment box. I shall get back to your queries as soon as possible.
Was it interesting? If it was then don’t forget to share this article with others too. You may never know that your share may be proven helpful for many of the users out there. So keep sharing and keep helping others.