Youwave Android Emulator is a perfect platform to operate any Android apps or Games on your PC. You don’t need to bang your head being Bluestacks as Youwave is a perfect alternative to it. Yes, it does the same as of Bluestacks to emulate any Android application on your PC with no more efforts put in.
You don’t have to use your Smartphone to run any Android apps now. You can easily install them on your PC without using a Smartphone. It’s pretty easy to Install and start making use of. You can download and Install hardcore games like Temple Run, Subway Surfer, Clash of Clans, Traffic Racer and Boom Beach on your PC. You can also run Messengers like Viber, Wechat, WhatsApp and Line on your PC similar to your Smartphone.
Youwave Android Emulator is basically available in two different editions which are Basic Edition and Home Edition. Obviously the Basic edition is free to download with a trial period of 10 days with a size of 153 MB. Home Edition costs you nearly $19 forever. So, I would say it’s a good try to buy the Home versions as you will surely need this app to run lots of Android apps on your PC or Laptop basically.
Features of Youwave Android Emulator
Youwave Android emulator is loaded with lots of Features that you will surely like to know. So’ let’s discuss its features now.
- It Supports Android 4.0 version ICS 9 Home Version) and 2.3 Gingerbread (Basic Versions)
- It can easily run on XP/Vista/7/8 and on every 32/64 bit windows
- Automatically simulates SD card functioning – Enabling game saving
- It Enables mutli-Player online games
- Dynamic rotation provides you phone like instant and cool rotation to view in better angle
- Better UI/UX design for user with a batter retractable control panel
- You also get volume control button
Youwave Minimum System Requirements
- Intel Pentium 1.6 Ghz CPU
- 1.5 GB DRAM and 500MB disk space
- Widows XP, Vista, 7, 8 -32/64 bit
Download Youwave Android Emulator on your PC
We all love to run Android apps and Games on our PC devices. It’s really easy to run any Android App on your PC using Youwave android emulator. You only have to download and install Youwave android emulator .I will be showing you the whole process.
- You have to visit their Official website page to download or buy Youwave from Here
- Click on Download button the download will start and save it on your PC
Download youwave Android Emulator for PC from an External Source
How Install Youwave Android Emulator on your PC –Tutorial
- After downloading Youwave (either Basic or Home), click on the downloaded file
- A setup will appear click on Next button and Then again click on Next button
- Check the I Agree terms and Conditions button and choose the Installation directory
- (Installation Directory – Location where you want to install Youwave on your PC)
- Now the Installation will finish in sometime and the Click on the FINISH button
- At last click on OK when a confirmation button pops up and now you have successfully installed youwave android emulator on your pc
Important: You need to have a Google Play store account to download Android games/Apps from it.
This was our tutorial yet review on YouWave. I am sure you must have found it helpful and worth reading. If you have any queries or confusion left related to this article then lend your queries in comment box. I shall get back to you as soon as possible.
If you have found it helpful and worth reading then don’t forget to share this article with others too. Keep sharing and keep liking.